What is required for the use of the presented themes WordPress?
The presented themes only work on your self-hosted WordPress websites. You’ll need a domain name and web hosting. You can learn more about how to launch your WordPress website here.
Do I make one-time or regular payments?
You only make a one-time payment. Support and updates are provided without time limit so long as the purchased theme is still available for download.
How can I pay?
Payments are processed via the most trusted online payment gateways: PayPal and 2Checkout.
You can pay via PayPal because it’s secure and doesn’t require your PayPal account. If you want to pay by credit or debit card, you can do so securely via 2Checkout.
Can I use a purchased theme on multiple websites?
Our themes are released under the GNU general public license. You can use a theme for private and commercial projects on as many WordPress sites as you like. You can also use a theme for your client projects and customize it to your needs.
How do I receive notifications about available theme updates?
After a successful purchase on this site, an account will be created for you. On your account page, you will find links to download the purchased themes, and the links are always the current version.
- 30% discount for all future purchases.
- Complete Theme files + packed .xml file to import the demo content.
- Unlimited use (100% GPL-compatible) license.
- Support* by email and by account on this site.
- Lifetime free updates.
* The price of our premium themes includes lifetime support which includes help on installation and use of the theme without change the code files.
If you have any other questions, please ask.