1. Choose your color, upload the logo image and more, go to Appearance > Customize
2. Theme supports 3 menus. Can create: top menu, main menu and social media buttons (footer location). Create Menu, go to Appearance > Menus
3. To configure Home page: Settings > Reading: Front page displays OR use the Customizer Static Front Page section. Select Your latest posts for display on Home your latest posts. Select A static page for display on Home selected page > Front page: select page. And select page as Posts page.
4. Configure widgets. Theme has built Custom Widgets: call to action, Image&Text, Icon&Text, Featured page and Author box. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
Note: If sidebar posts without widgets, the layout of blog page and single post will be without the sidebar.
5. Theme has Contextual Help which you can get by clicking on the Help tab on the top admin bar.
Content Video (time navigation)
0:00 min – Header and Logo image
1.00 min – Home Tagline section
2.04 min – HomePage Templates
2.51 min – Customizer extra options